Check out our 2021 virtual convening HERE
Thank you for your interest in attending Grantmakers for Girls of Color’s “mini-convening,” Branches of Reciprocity: Growing Ancestral Philanthropy with Girls* of Color, which will take place on June 22nd, 1-4 p.m. EST. Join us to learn more about G4GC’s Theory of Impact, our work over the past year, the essential work ahead, and an exciting announcement!
Participants will have an opportunity to build community with others invested in supporting girls and gender-expansive youth of color, and to collectively strategize about how best to mobilize investment. This event is free to attend.
Our featured speakers include:
- Dr. Monique W. Morris, President & CEO, Grantmakers for Girls of Color
- Tynesha McHarris, Principal, Black Harvest LLC
- Leticia Peguero, Vice President of Programs, Nathan Cummings Foundation
- Prachi Patankar, Program Officer, South & Southeast Asia, Foundation for Just Society
- Tia Oros Peters, CEO, Seventh Generation Fund for Indigenous Peoples
- Erica Barbosa, Global Head, Sustainable Finance and Innovation, SecondMuse Capital
- Ada Williams Prince, Senior Advisor, Program Strategy and Investment, Pivotal Ventures
- #1: Youth Engagement @ G4GC: An opportunity to share strategies to engage youth as decision-makers and leaders in philanthropic strategy, grantmaking, and communications.
- #2: Research @ G4GC: An opportunity to share strategies and learn about how to use philanthropic research and data as a tool to encourage deeper investments in girls and gender-expansive youth of color.
- #3: Grantmaking @ G4GC: An opportunity to learn more about G4GC’s specific approach to grantmaking and to share strategies and information with other grantmakers about investments in girls and gender-expansive youth of color.
- #4: Co-investment @ G4GC: An opportunity to learn more about what it means to be a co-investor in G4GC and girls and gender-expansive youth of color.
A full agenda will be sent out closer to the date. We invite you to register here, and select your preferred breakout session.
Thank you for your commitment to a world where girls and gender-expansive youth of color are safe, free, and thriving!
~ Grantmakers For Girls of Color team